View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhetoricc
My connection seems to have died naturally. It's extremely weak. She's not even in my mind anymore and I can't feel her feelings. I can't revive it with effort either. Can it be blocked by whatever higher self for some reason? I naturally surrendered because I can't fix it. More importantly, is this a stage? Did it happen to anyone else?

I also had a vision of her holding my hand and taking me somewhere, maybe few weeks before the disconnect. Probably not related to disconnect. At the same moment my tf must have also saw the vision because she got really happy and felt love for no reason in the exact same moments. I never had a vision in my life before, does it mean anything, has anyone's vision come true?
Why would you want to reconnect it when you're not in touch? It would only cause you pain and rouse the desire of wanting to be together (again).

I don't feel my TF anymore, have managed to mostly get him out of my thoughts and system. If I go there again I only expose myself to pain. Why would I do that?
I want to move on with my life after we broke up and find new happiness. Obviously I don't need the connection, otherwise it would be there. And we are undoubtedly still connected on a higher level. Fine with me. As long as I can live my life in peace.
As it is, having a connection has no added value. It'd only create upheaval and pain.
My advice: let it rest and move on.