View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 02:27 PM
Master
yes . i did . we met 2009 . he bombarded me telepathically till 2011 then i would go months . with nothing . then at random would just come out the blue the signs . the syncs . and then boom nothing again . howeevr i found at these times of disconnection i was doing intense inner work on myself . soon as i just completed that stage . back came the connection . . the longest time though was a whole year . i felt dead inside . and then in august 2018 i was hit daily with memories of us first meeting . for about a week . i asked for a sign if i needed to reach out and got his name on a number plate as we pulled into a side road to check a ,map . his whole first name and initial with nunmber 8 lol. was in front of me . again its died off since october last year . nothing so far . but ive been in another void for 3 months . i see now the connection is when theres a blockage . at least for me anyway

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”