View Single Post
Old 31-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

Are you in physical contact? If you are, why aren't you connected then? And if you're not in physical contact, it's really hard to say what will happen in your life and how your connection will progress.

Again, not wanting to be a downer, but my TF and I didn't technically give up on each other either. Product of circumstances. And yeah, there was some choice in the matter, but we both always thought we would come back to each other. Life, however, is full of unexpected twists and turns. Never say never. My TF and I thought we were meant to be, and we are, but not in the way you would expect. TF love is...unconditional. And unconditional love is exceptionally complex.

I don't know your back story with your TF. Would you want to share? Maybe you've just reached a different level of understanding. I love hearing other people's TF stories. It helps me make sense of my own since we are all at different places in our spiritual journey. It's very rare to come across people who have had a TF relationship, so I find it fascinating to see the similarities and also the differences.