Thread: Music in Space
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 01:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, your understanding of this vital subject is deep and profound. How wonderful that you yourself have heard the music of space! It makes a great deal of sense that you heard the well-known spiritual sounds OM and AH, which indicates that space (the ether) is where those sounds originate from. And it explains why the New Age rock group the Moody Blues use the AH sound in their songs more often than any other music group. One such song is their WHEN YOU WAKE UP, in which VERY LONG TONES of AH repeat over and over again, which is significant also because this song is very much about space and stars and a New World: "Now as we speed a little faster through the stars to this New World of ours, with the seed that the garden requires."

The Music of Space is a wonderful web to penetrate, Explorer21. This title itself contains a profundity that cutting edge esoteric scientists like Nassim Haramein have studied. SPACE is the connection between all things and that has not been discernible to our separative senses. Instead, we use space to separate and calculate it only as linear distance. Yet SPACE is I would say, the celestial ether on which all harmonies of form are played.

As I grow more esoteric in my own understanding, I have come to see that The Moody Blues' body of work has profound and simple truth woven all through it. Very prophetic! It's my surmise that the harmony they achieved was so full of love they could hear (or resonate with) that etheric unity making itself simple through human sense. I love, love, love the verse of theirs you quoted. Humans hold the seed that the ongrowing garden of life requires. It is waiting to root and bloom in humans all over the planet.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.