View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 01:39 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Stuff = Occupied Space Is a No Brainer

Quote:
Gem--This is different that saying "occupied space" and defining it as 'stuff occupies space', because that is only the defining of terms.

Yeah Gem, words have definitions and dictionarys are used to show a commonalityof understanding and communcation amongest us via those definitions.

Stuff = dogs, cars, trees etc and they are all aggregate collections of fermions and bosons. Ive been very clear on this in many threads and posts around here at SF.

When Feynman said stuff between his hands he meant more than just the atoms of air-molecules.

He meant fermions and bosons.

You can go off on any side tangents, yet none of them will deter from the fact that all of the above and pixels on our screen occupy space.

Stuff = occupied space. Now if you disagree any of what I just stated, please share why. Ive read your next two post and they do not explain away the facts that stuff = occupied space.

Maybe you need more elaborate and claritive definitions. Fine except there is a limited number of possible synonyms in English dictionarys.

There is no logic you can offer to explain away stuff = occupied space.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman