Thread: No God
View Single Post
Old 20-11-2019, 11:39 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
If its all one and you are all of the one, could it be said, that bliss and silence is awaiting recognition of you as everything? Bliss and silence bringing you back to know who you really are?

In knowing myself as emptiness dancing, I am not this or that..I’m just being me.

that is the experience of bliss and silence in a certain way. but many people already experience that before bliss from the emotional body. some even experience it from the mind i believe. then you have experinces of mediumship where you can experience another as you in a sense while you are there but some of you is out of the way witnessing. there are many things.

with all that said you can't live functionally with all that going on. i know i cant. during the dating process of the bliss and silence i was experiencing a lot of that phenomena. its sorta i think gonna happen for many or some of us while things open up. for me much of all that or almost all of that settled down and what i experience today is very manageable.

for the most part98% of the time im just enjoying the bliss and silence of us as one. its as if my nervous system is intermingling with my environment and perhaps other things that i may not be seeing with my eyes. so its more a lot of good foods at the buffet, there all good but there are differences. for example. when im in the eastern half of texas its an exciting joy. sorta amped up love all over the place. its exhilarating. western half there is joy but the feeling of peace and silence is more in charge. new mexico feels enchanting, sorta romantic, which is funny because its called the land of enchantment. lol. i think they got that right. people are similiar.

the bliss and silence and its flavors doesn't necessarely keep me from jjust being me also. im just doing it in the enjoyment of the buffet. my minds not on identifying everything. the enjoyment is just happening. i can be more a part of it. contemplate it. identify things but i dont have to or do i most of the time.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4