Thread: chakras
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
What really bothers me about the energy body,is the relation with awareness.
I mean,i worked,and still work with my chakras,but i noticed that i can work with something 'only' when it enters my perception (memory bank).

So,i'm starting to have some questions.What are chakras,without my awareness of them?

Let's say that we're all wrong and the main chakras are not seven,but thirty.
How can i work with them if i'm not aware of their existence?
There are more than 7 chakras, but these 7 are the main ones.
You don't have to be aware of those per say, chakras will still work. It's not like when you don't see a house because you're not looking at it the house disappears.

Thing with energy is that you always are busy with it as you are an energy being. Everything is energy. Everything you do or think is energy and is a result of (another) energy.
In essence if you take very good care of your health, both physically, emotionally and mentally, you automatically affect the chakras.
Also peculiar you only ask about the chakras as these are directly connected to the aura as well, which is not one layer, but several layers.
In a way you think in separate things, as if chakras are a separate thing. They're not. Everything is connected, body, mind, energy system, emotions, and a such one directly affects the others.
For instance if you don't do anything with the chakras but you are busy with working on issues, you ARE working on chakras. That's the thing many people don't seem to get? They thing working with chakras to unblock and heal them is to directly work on a chakra by meditating, using crystals, energy healing and so on, while in actual fact the healing comes from within. So from doing the mental/emotional/physical/psychological work.
That's why someone who hasn't the foggiest about chakras and auras can still have a very healthy energy system and great working chakras when they are happy, positive, take care of their entire well-being.
So in that sense your awareness has nothing much to do with it.