View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 10:47 PM
Master
Thank you for posting it up Visitor!
Those links on the side weren't showing up. I think its a Windows 8 issue.

The organize is Long chain organic molecule in this case fiberglass resin, and in it is metal shavings of aluminum, brass, steel and copper when I can get it. Different sizes call in different frequency's so you want a good mixture. This particular wand only runs a little bit on organize - it's mostly direct channeling of subtle energy's in a Reiki/Prana healing style. For fully subtle energy supported through organize you wouldn't see the crystals much as it's be stuffed with metal shavings.
The stones are then placed in a copper coil (lots of room for experimenting here with number and closeness of winds- this was my first one) which coils in the sane direction the spiral arm galaxy spins in. Basically this just gives a nice spin to the energy and helps it move up and out the tip. Basic circuitry.
Clear crystals have the same energy movement inside them, but denser stones move energy in other ways - so the copper coiling just give coherency.
In the copper coil which runs the length are in I think bottom to top:
Hematite
Sugalite
Programmed Quartz
Citrine
Programmed Quartz
Carnelian
Programmed quartz
Citrine
Green calcite
Programmed quartz
Chaladony
Citrine
Amethyst

Programmed quartz = Programmed to only magnify the highest frequency's and to remove and recycle all lower frequency's. Quartz is highly programmable among other things and very valuable to me as an energy amplifier.
The Citrine is pumping a lot of joy and happiness in this wand and each stage of the quartz is cleaning all energy coming in and them amping the highest frequency's.
Sort of like those little spin chambers on CERN.

The top is three posts with 9 coils on each - it's made out of the contiguous piece of copper running through the body of the wand. As an Electrician you'll get what that does as those three prongs clamp and hold the crystal point at the end.

I hold it in both hands and additionally feed energy through both palm chakra's into it - so it's pretty cumulative by the time its whizzing up those posts and coming out the space between them also.

It's pictured laying down, but it's told several people to set it upright, it doesn't like laying down. LOL

The crystal at the end is exchangeable and for weather work for example I'll put Merlinite in it which has all elements in it and the power of storms. It's a pretty powerful stone though and I have a hard time with the low pulsing energy of it, it sets my auric field on end so to speak - sort of like being in a semi tanker and someone thumping with a rock on the outside of it. Aaargh!

Often I don't even use a stone in the end and just allow the energy to spray out. So stone shape and no stone shape are adding sort of a lens focus, and in the case of stones and a very specific energy frequency to the mix.
Sugalite for example is very useful for psychic surgery, anything in the calcite family is a cleaner/filter of some sort, serenity raises frequency considerably for most people and so on.... different tips for different needs... or no tip for just the recipes already in the wand which is a grounded Joy mostly with some chakra charging type stones in it.