View Single Post
Old 13-04-2014, 05:14 PM
shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybug
I've been a vegetarian for over 3 years and I absolutely have more energy but I also eat more veggies and fruits than when I ate meat. My choice to become a veg was for the animals sake and it has made me feel more connected with the force of life. So overall I have become more spiritual and feel healthier. I imagine we won't all feel this way but you never know until you try it. (:

check out a book called The Book of Chakras by Ambika Wauters. In the back is a list of foods for your chakras including meat.

I became a vegan in 9th grade, which was about 9-10 years ago. I felt really good when I was on my vegan diet, and being a vegan helped me learn compassion. It went from compassion for animals to better compassion for all of mankind.
I kind of fell off the wagon around 2008 and started eating dairy and egg products again and ever since then I've always felt a little guilty about that decision. I am still planning to go back to being a vegan someday, but enough about that.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it's all about how you feel about what you're eating. If you have no problems eating the meat of an animal then I do not see where there would be an issue there in relation to your chakras. If you decide not to eat meat for the sake of animals, like lilybug said, it may help you feel more spiritual and healthier. I know for a fact that when I stopped eating meat I felt much healthier and lively than I did when I ate meat, also my complexion got better. Meat made me feel sluggish.