Thread: Healing chakras
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 06:31 AM
Seeker
Hope this help

Hi Chak117,

There is indeed a lot of book that will give many different ways to clear your Chakra; different technics will work for different people; you can use mantras or color or gemstones, each Chakra is associated with a different Chakra and orange is the color of the second one or the Sacral Chakra. I like the mantras as i find they work very well and gemstones for Chakra healing.
I do believe Chakra can be poisonned as well as blocked; Chakras are our own energy system and absorbs all energy around us...if you have been in a very bad environment with lots of bad energy or if someone send distant harm to you in purpose, then i believe the Chakras could be poisoned not only blocked.
I do not think they can be broken in the sense that if a person takes care of the situation, they can be cleansed and unblocked enough...it might take a long time and a lot of work if they were block over time without clearing for a long time or if the block is due to emotional trauma.
I read once that in extreme case of Chakra blockage or "poisoning" or "distant harm" it could lead to death eventually if not taken care of as it will start to create illnesses in the physical body...