View Single Post
Old 21-12-2018, 02:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Nobody ever believed me and they all know that I don't do drugs nor drink nor smoke, I tried all my life to walk the path that leads to God, of course, I have my own sins, I am not without sin.

Once I felt a very cold hand on my neck, I was paralyzed but not because of sleep paralysis, no, but because of fear.My eyes were open, I could even see the Moon's light outside the window, but I could not move at all.This hand was cold and it was a human hand ( it had fingers ) but not human, why not human? I felt this evil presence and I was completely paralyzed of fear.I was sleeping on my stomach and I could not see a thing above me.My grandma saved me, when she woke up, immediately that hand disappeared and I could move freely again.This is the first experience I had with the evil one and from this moment I started to have more and more and then around one year later I fell from that train and met those three "demons".By the way, this hand had only one intention, I could feel it, to strangle me.I was fighting like a crazy to move my body but I could't do it, the fear was too overwhelming.My grandma told me that there are some people doing witchcraft to me, she told me a story that when I was a children an old lady came to our house and she wanted to take me with her but my grandma fought with that old lady for my life, this is true, I can remember it but it's very foggy.Before my grandma died I had nightmares almost every single night ( I had no idea that she is going to die ), once I had so many nightmares in a night that I started to cry like a baby, my grandma was there to help me... Sadly, between me and my grandma something happened, we got distant and we had many arguments, finally she told me that I have to leave her alone.. so I had to leave, then, some time later, she died.How she died? You wont believe, she got "crazy", she could see entities everywhere, there was a big group of these entities in our house too.It may be that she had some kind of "powers" and that her "powers" are now my inheritage, I don't know.Now, to all the people that may think I am crazy, I am not.Anyway, after my grandma died, she came to me, yes, the whole environment was covered in this amazing warm light, I can't describe it in words... she gave me two signs that she is still alive and this was her last message to me: "I am not dead".Now, the strange part comes, after this amazing dream I had only nightmares, a some kind of demon, a shapeshifter, tried to trick me that it is my grandma and that I have to stay with it but I could always see its true nature, it was pure evil and there was no natural light, only darkness and artificial lights.

Ohh, I can even write books about all my experiences.. My belief is simple, I believe in the God of the Bible as the true and only God, I told you this stories of mine that you may see that the evil side exists and that if evil exists, then, God exists too.I am going to tell my stores to everyone, maybe this is why God saved me that day, to tell people.

I don't speak in detail of my experiences with the dark ones, because people that have not experienced similar, can not understand.
Plus there are certain things that i have discovered that are so foul and despicable, & of which, persons with children of their own or siblings, or parents, WOULD just not want to hear, they would be absolutely appauled & sickened if they knew what i have figured out by experiencing.

But if the earths population was without unnecessary physical possessions, & they could all freely love & work together to assist each other, then the earths entire population should be informed of what i have discovered.
To be aware of what i have dicovered would confront every dark spiritual being that utilizes this earth as a fun park for such utterly disgusting sexual & non sexual based self gratification of the temptations of the flesh.
& i am refering to it as being on a grand scale of illicitness, & a kind that is just not right.

People even on this site & every other site that i have been a part of, have never come close to mentioning anything like what i have discovered, & i have been keeping it to myself so far.

& i can assure you, that as soon as my parents have transitioned away from the flesh, it will be in the next few days after, that i will sever my own silver cord connection to the flesh, and leave the mess behind.
& i can because i do not have off spring, still on earth.

Regards Neil.