View Single Post
Old 14-10-2018, 08:12 AM
Guide
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
It seems that the Russian esotericists are making a point which has to be true, in my opinion. Religious ideas, across many faiths, use metaphors and do not feel any necessity to discover the physical face of the metaphor. Yet reality is one and all are part of a unified field. It makes sense to me that the celestial meaning of heaven and the terrestrial sky are one as a field.

Where do people see lightships, but in depths? They are seen in the depths of the ocean and in the sky. Recently when I was on holiday at the Outer Banks before the hurricane evacuation, I was up at dawn and saw the sunrise. To my great surprise a golden saucer rested on the water and it vibrated with invitation. I intuited the truth and metaphor that we are welcoming the solar life on Earth. It will be a bright and shining love, far beyond anything humans conceived they were capable of. I carry that truth in my heart.

Starflower, it's very true what you say about religions' use of metaphors. Lightships are seen in the depths of the sky and oceans, and depth is a spiritual symbol of great significance, usually representing the infinite depths of the Creative Spirit's Love.

Wow, it's awesome that you saw a golden saucer resting on the water! How wondrous that humans are welcoming the solar life on Earth, a life that is a bright and shining love beyond the wildest imagination of the most imaginative person. Like you, I shall also carry that truth in my heart, Starflower.