Thread: Twin Flame
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2011, 06:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
i wasnt saying she is your karmic soulmate , i think maybe he is her karmic soumate , she obvs feels obligated to stay with him , i went thro the same with my ex , he was violent and possessive and abusive , it takes an age to break away but only when the time is right only when she wakes up one morning and says thats it im done , can she walk away , she may have had a past life with him , and needs to balance the karma ,

I understand and I have also studied reams on women in her situation Mystical. I myself have a narcissist for a mother so I understand it takes an age to break someones hold over you. The problem is that she already arrived at the point where she said enough was enough. Thats when our lives became in danger. She also cannot relocate anonymously like many women in her situation are forced to do, that is definately impossible for her too. It really is an impossible situation which is why I feel that all I can do is find some peace within myself while waiting for the situation to reach a conclusion. I don't believe that such a wonderful thing as meeting her was mean't to propel my life into such a complicated mess unless there is some lesson I am supposed to learn from this. I just can't for the life of me see what that would be. My previous karmic soulmate encounter allowed me to purge the last vestiges of of self doubt and emotional handicaps from my psyche. I was ready to meet her and she also met me at just the right time for her. I have read theories online that Narcisstic Sociopaths are either young souls or are so entrenched in the material world as to have no souls at all. If they are indeed souless then how could there be a karmic connection? It's the funny thing about about all of this. There is so much written about these subjects that contradict each other that its hard to find a focus on what is really going on for me spiritually in regards to meeting my Twin Flame. Perhaps I am simply supposed to accept the situation as it is but the constant state of worry and being forced into a situation where I must keep an eye on her is very tiring. Have you neber heard of a situation like this before?