View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:57 AM
Master
Of course not, we don't NEED anyone to depend upon our happiness. I see too many times (also TFs) going into the co-dependence route, being happy only because they are in a relationship and if not they are miserable. Our society make us learn this damaging concept, for this we see many times abusive or dysnfunctional relationships that would be ended a long time ago if both parties wouldn't depend of it. Also, being "love addicted" make you suffer, stressful and your vibration drops low low especially if you are really insecure about the other or you are with someone else just to not be "alone".
Most won't believe me and see me as a fool, but there is nothing better to not rely to someone else for your own happiness and do your own business being it art, science, etc or hobbies, not having unwanted duties (ex. being forced or manipulated to have kids instead of having them in a healthy and consensual manner or being with a partner because your family want this, etc...) and people that drain your emotional force due to their negativity. When you are of higher vibration, you want to find people similar to you, like mature/older souls resonate better to each other when you find them, usually mature/older souls are into the arts, music, science for a important purpose not just to be famous and popular and most of them don't need anyone because they are so into their favourite field or find someone that match them better without rely on them. Unfortunately some of them are too much into it that forget about having a SO or even friends, family and shut in that space instead to create space for them while not losing self independence, hobbies, tastes and personality.