View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Amilius;
Quote:
Theory is a body of knowledge containing laws. The Theory of Evolution is a fact. Somewhere in Western civilization because a lot of garbage has seeped into the educational system, theory became confused with hypothesis, or something that wasn't proven yet.

lol - no - a theory is a body of knowledge containing SUPPOSITIONS - NOT facts...lol...IF it contained ACTUAL facts then the theory would be LITERAL TRUTH just as I said - a theory can NOT be literal truth though BY DEFINITION - obviously - as a theory IS supposition and nothing more, something that we ASSUME to happen even if we cant quite explain the FACTS about it..lol...See the crucial difference..??..The bottom line is surely that a theory contains no knowledge that is ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN knowledge, and merely contains knowledge that MAY or MAY NOT BE CORRECT - whereas a bona fide FACT contains ONLY KNOWLEDGE THAT IS CORRECT - ergo a theory is always a guess - and a fact is always a literal truth..

The theory of evolution is a fact..??...lol....really..??..lol...check out the huge scientific debate about that were I you...It is not a fact at all - it is their best guess based on other things they do know - that is why they term it THEORY lol and NOT evolutionary fact...lol..obvious...

Quote:
The trinity is a theory based on the God-experience that Jesus had. His relationship with what we call God was a collective consciousness. He spoke as a member of that consciousness.

The Trinity is actually a FACT and a literal truth according to CHRIST DIRECTLY, as in He said this is the way it ACTUALLY HAPPENED - and He should know as He was PRESENT right at the start of all creation - He was NOT a "man that had god experience" despite what you say you are actually totally ignoring pretty much everything HE said about HIMSELF..

Quote:
The trinity is simply our understanding of God on the third dimension, thus a "theory" not that God is literally three guys in white robes. And plus, God is more than three. There are so many aspects, members, and persons in God that we would confuse it with polytheism if we sat at the "right hand of the Father" which is the highest level of vibration, it is beyond our capacity to understand.

The thing about this god being a guy in white robes is irrelevant here - it is religious Christian aspect and that wont even exist until 400 years AFTER Christ died - so no, he wasn't speaking about that..lol.. As to the many aspects -I already agreed didn't I when I said my Father is ACTUALLY a multi dimensional entity - but see, we are speaking SPECIFICALLY here about a TRINITY - not all the other aspects, just the PRIMAL THREE - the rest is irrelevant to the truth of this Trinity... If you wish to discuss my Fathers overall nature and the layout heirachy and sequence of Creation itself, then we can of course, but again by definition, a TRINITY is just THREE aspects and not all the rest..lol...

which is it to be then..?...Should I explain the Trinity for you as the thread title suggests..?..or the overall metaphysical arrangement and nature of the Divine..??.. Either way I promise to ONLY stick to the things CHRIST ACTUALLY SAID - and then that way it will all be FACTUAL rather than mere guesswork and theory...lol....He told you (all) quite plainly the religion has no truth to offer you - so why insist on using a religion to try to work this all out..??...HE Himself already explained it all quite fully - a said -just goggle SECRET JOHN - its a very deep read but I assure you , the full nature of this "god" the Trinity and all Creation is indeed laid out step by detailed step for us..

Quote:
God, I can't believe I have to rebuttal all of this. It's aggravating.

lol - as if you are some professor marking my grades..??..or as if you are some authority..?...I doubt you can rebut anything I said - because see - simply - as I keep reminding you - CHRIST HIMSLEF SAID IT ALL FIRST - so really you are trying to rebut HIM..lol...which obviously you are not up to that task as HE was PRESENT as creation started - you were not...lol..

Quote:
Ab Origine. You don't experience a fourth dimension, neither do I or anyone else

lol OMG - I wish some of you people would stop and think before you type...lol...how utterly ridiculous that statement actually is.... Tell me - do you exist now in 3 spatial dimensions..?...YES we all do - and alongside this, is TIME PASSING FOR YOU..??.. YES - same as for us all - so we do indeed have a 3 dimensional solid body object that is existing in a single fluid dimension we call TIME...

3+1 ALWAYS = 4 - now that IS a fact...lol...and indeed that is the FACT of our existence here is it not..?... If you have a body form as normal then you have your first 3 dimensions intact - if you experience the passage of time WITHIN that bodyform then you exist IN the 4th dimension along with everything else sharing that timeline - if you have a body still but do NOT experience the passage of time as you claim, then sorry mate, you must actually be DEAD..lol

Quote:
You are kidding yourself. Unless you have a gift for clairvoyance or mediumship with Spirits and occasionally see into the fourth dimension, then yes. But I doubt it for you.,

Actually YES I do have such a gift on occasion - frequently actually - but still - again - its irrelevant here....see these things happen when you step OUTSIDE the normal mortal arrangement..lol.. we are already existing IN the fourth dimension and this is our MORTAL realm - spiritual realms exist OUTSIDE our time and space arrangement and it is contact with these other dimensions that bring knowledge from OUTSIDE our timeline, premonitions and all the rest....Again, rather obvious and far far more common than you may suppose..

Quote:
We ARe multi-dimensional beings. But in this current mode and form, in the human form we are experiencing our consciousness in THREE dimensions.

I know we are multi dimensional - it was I who first told you that in the post above..lol..as said I agree - but the rest is just inaccurate - unless as said time has stopped for you personally then you do indeed exist here in FOUR dimensions not three..lol..

Quote:
I know a lot of about this too because I read about it. But you obviously skim over the works of all NT scholars in the world.

Again IRRELEVANT - see and UNDERSTAND - the NEW TESTAMANT IS A MAN MADE FRAUD - VERY easily proven !!! I did so just recently on another thread - showed the HISTORICAL ORIGIN of the entire religion, recorded by independent none biased historical sources..

So - it doesnt matter who comes along after and looks at the NEW testament - they are looking at a FRAUD - openly admitted even by the catholic church...lol...They can debate it all they like - still - they debate a FRAUD..lol...It doesnt matter what conclusions these experts come up - all their starting information is a FRAUD....do let it sink in..... NONE of it is what CHRIST SAID DIRECTLY... These scholarly experts along with the rest of us have been given MISDRECTION and have been manipulated ON PURPOSE by the religion Exactly as Christ actually warned...

We know all that is true simply because the way the church acts - literally cherry picking scripture to suit its agenda then discarding everything else as "heresy" - it then presented this cherry picked truth to the world as NEW testament and it is this cherry picked truth ALONE that these scholars get to work with.. !!!

Again OBVIOUS - their conclusions then are not reliable are they..??..simply because right at the start of their investigation they have been given only PARTIAL and TWISTED and MANIPULATED "truth" so whatever conclusion they come up with is always going to be just a false as the material they investigate !!

The ORIGINAL truth still exists and is once again today freely available thanks to this wonderous internet - and this is how we know the religion is wholly deceptive, because simply even to this day they will NOT OPEN THEIR ARCHIVES - will NOT show us ORIGINAL manuscripts - and that is because as I repeatedly tell you (all) - the ORIGINAL disciple gospels are NOTHING LIKE the ones they forced upon us in the bible - the bible IS a fraud - read the ORIGINAL manuscripts that all this canon is taken from and we soon get a much different view emerging - a view just as I present, where the god of the jews is NOT this great invisible spirit that Christ is now revealing...Two entirely separate truths about two entirely separate entities...

If we want actual truth from all this, then its best to trust CHRIST as after all, HE IS DIVINE claimed it DIRECTLY despite what the religion argue all day long about it, still, its what CHRIST ACTUALLY SAID of HIMSELF - that is ALL that matters - and He already told us to shun all that religious malarkey - don't trust them Pharisees He said - DAMN them - HATE your parents ways - they have all MISLED you He clearly warned.. If we want actual truth then - it pays greatly to go look at ALL the stuff the religion banned you to know - see what they hide and WHY - I assure you it is exactly as I present it in my posts - two entirely seperate "gods" - the first bogus god Yhvh - and the new truth of a great Divine spirit Christ alone revealed as Our Father - NOT the same at all despite the religious confusion Christ Himself is VERY clear....

It maybe hard to swallow - especially if you think your self religiously learned - but actually my friend - you and all the other religious types that rely on bible scripture alone, have been fully duped BY your religion...again this is EXACTLY what Christ warned you they would do to you - Im just setting the record straight on HIS behalf..