Thread: NDE or dream?
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2017, 12:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCR2017
It is September 1998. I have been walking around with internal bleeding from a misdiagnosed ectopic pregnancy. The pain is bad and I cannot walk well. I lay in my bed and went to sleep. During this time something strange happened which I cannot explain but remember vividly to this day. I was in bed. Suddenly I was going up a rocky cliff. I kept saying I must go back for Todd which is my son. I knew if I reached the top I would have to stay there. Suddenly I woke up with a jump . My heart was beating out of my chest like I was shot back into my body. When I finally had surgery the Doc that did it said my uterus and other tube had wrapped around the place where the internal bleeding was happening and stopped or slowed the bleeding. What do u think happened? Just a vivid dream or NDE? I still remember every detail of this dream as if it was yesterday!

NDE implies "near death", which it might've been your situation, or not. In any case, dream or something else, it was one of those life changing experience, and It's good you pulled through, for your kid, for you, and for those who love you.