View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 10:04 AM
55Degrees

Reading for FairyCrystal
QUESTION: What is the theme for me in 2018?

This is a very much shortened form of my personal year ahead spread, so it's fairly basic but I think it works.

RWS

What will be the most dominant theme for 2018?

The Star.
Looking towards your future, this year (2018) is about putting the wheels in motion to work towards your goals. Ask yourself, 'where do I want to be in 12 months time?' and start moving towards that. 2018 is a year to truly focus on yourself, to address what has held you back previously and set about shining your own light.

What will I learn from it?

The Fool.
You'll learn that stepping out on your own and in your own way, will lead you to learn a lot that you possibly had never realised about yourself. The potential of what you will learn is limitless, it may even lead you in a totally new direction. Be fearless, be adventurous, you have it in you, maybe you just don't know it yet.
(There's a sense of travel here too, maybe a trip or a move which will expand your outlook.)

How can I channel this energy to my best advantage?

10 of Cups.
Tell yourself, you are right where you need to be at any given time (even the cruddy parts), practice gratitude and unconditional love (especially to yourself).
There is also a feeling of 'family reunion' about this card, someone returning or needing your support from you (in a 'seeking forgiveness' sense, definitely not an ex, it's a relative) and the healing energy of The Star could come into play here as you may need to work through some past issues with this person, but it will end with a stronger love and understanding for and of each other.

Next reading for Pisces
Career outlook for 2018 please.