View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 04:44 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian77
It can unlock the future.We are attached to nature through our thinking.Infact,we are chained to nature through our desires.But,if we change every desire into the desire for Self-Knowledge;We can,through repeated life times,conquer death by regenerating our physical bodies.Through doing our ultimate duty we will leave this world of time,death and sorrow,and enter a state of bliss beyond human imagining.

What I think free will is is that God, the universe, everything I think is one thing, having free will is working in any way you desire within the greater whole, like allowing a projection in a lucid dream to have its own dream.

From the quote above: I agree with your take on the process of self realization, transending maya, and that we are influenced by nature as the process of karmic change. Reality is I think something like a voting system, some voters have more power, some areas have more voters. The three major divisions of the system are the subjective, the objective, and placement in existence; each have their own tendencies. when we make a transition in birth or death I think our karmas are matched so we are where we should be, we are free, as we grow we grow beyond where we started and may fall out of sink with the direction or feel of a place so we have free will but is it absolute free will all the time maybe not.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]