Thread: Summoning
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2010, 03:13 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoulInNeed
I have a big problem. My sister has her heart set on summoning our father who passed on about 5 years ago. She knows that All Hallowe's Eve is the best time to do it at 3 a.m. and will not take no for an answer. I have tried to tell her, with all the spirits and daemons on the property and with all the doors that are open on that property that were never closed, it is a very bad idea. Since his death, more spirits and daemons have come to the property and in the house. Most of them don't bother anyone, but some do, and some badly. She believes that if we have the correct incantations, crystals, and chants and spells, and protection, we will be ok. I have tried to tell her that we should NOT do this because I don't remember enough from my past to do this and to close the door once it is opened. I do not know what to do. Can anyone please help me? She will do it with or without me and with or without crystals or anything else. The only protection she has is salt and a few candles, but I know that is not enough. I'm afraid that she will open a door that should not be opened and she does not know how to close it and will let more in where they should not be. I have tried to convince her that, yes, he is still around, but should be left alone to do what he feels he needs to do. He will move on when he is ready. She won't take no for an answer. We don't need anymore spirits on the property, there's already hundreds there now and more arrive monthly. If anyone can offer any advice, I would truely appreciate it. At this point, I'm desperate.

Your sister can summon your dad - it doesn't work like that no matter how much she may play around. If he wants to visit her, if she is sensitive enough to discern his presence, then she may reach him - and that will happen whenever - just because it's Halloween it will not improve her success with him. He has a choice - your sister can't change that.

What's happening here, though, is that she's muddled and confused about "spirits and daemons" but she is probably right that many discarnates are around.

It appears she is psychically sensitive meaning she can sense, can detect, those discarnates who are ever present. Their status is unimportant but they ARE likely attracted to 'her light' - they also 'see' her but probably have no more idea about her than she does about them.

Halloween is meaningless in terms of contacting those who have passed over. Your sister, however, with her intention to 'summon' your dad, will be even more visible to those curious to know more about what they 'see'.

Mischief makers may be among them and they may cause difficulties for your sister. I'd guess she won't be dissuaded from what she intends to do but YOU now have some understanding of what may happen and why.

There's nothing anyone here can do to change what she intends to do - only you may do that.

good luck

Last edited by mac : 25-10-2010 at 03:15 PM.