View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 02:02 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I agree with this. To my understanding, all our lives are happening at the same time. Imagine a cd sliced through very thinly, creating a spiral. Each 'sheet' is a life and many sheets touch, sometimes they overlap (deja vu anyone?). You can plan any life at anytime, go straight from this life to one 1000 years ago. You can even go and experience someone else's life through their eyes. I think this is what happens when someone close to us dies, why we seems to remember the strangest things and memories... it's because that person close to us is reviewing our interactions together from our perspective.

Just my opinion, no one in these meat suits of ours really knows the exact truth. We'll know when we get there and slap our foreheads and smile ruefully lol

I've done pretty extensive resesrch on reincarnation and life beteween lives. The vast majority of us can only consciously be aware of one lifetime. Everything in existence exists at once. There is only the now. We can only access a small slice. Again, very difficult for physical beings to comprehend. We have to rationalize on a linear timeline to wrap our heads around it. This is the basis of past life regrssion, but you can also regress to the 'future'

The best explanation I've ever come across regarding this topic was from Neale Donald Walsch's "Home With God". Past life regressions and NDE's flirt with the idea but Neale's 'God' nails it....worth the read.