View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 02:39 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
The more I thought about your post, the more I felt that she somehow got "strong armed" to change her path. It seems most likely humans serving the Dark probably threatened her but this is speculation confirmed with dowsing.

As for a walk in. I also doubt she'd allow it to happen after all her work concerning angels and Ascended Masters. Would she know about protection and such things? Probably as I learned about protection from New Age material. The average person can't really protect oneself from such humans serving the Dark as that's on the physical level.

Yeah.... her life was probably threatened and she fell back to "reality" probably shutting off her guidance... Im not sure but if she was real... she will be back full force very soon. She may just be keeping it low while this "battle" rages on.....

It is possible to protect oneself from negative self serving humans as one will simply not be there but it requires faith and understanding of oneself in order to do so. I think her guides told her to keep a low profile for now. To minimize risk ooooor....... there could be something else going on.... she could of just obeyed the negative when they started tinkering with her income... especially at her age.. if ones money is tied up that is survival.

This type of thing happens when people settle into a specific topic and not others. Leads one vulnerable and naive to the new experiences taking them by surprise. Example.... a ghost hunter who wont explore other topics.

Oh wells... she has done great things and that material is still available...

:)