Thread: Walk ins?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 08:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Color

I believe I am the walk in soul of my great grandmother. I was going through an exhausting battle with addiction and trying everything to save my life and be here for my children. I began going to church and praying religiously to surrender my will. On July 4th 2018 I was called to meditate. 8 minutes in i saw my life flashing before my eyes, i wept uncontrollably at the thought of leaving my children. I had a vision of seeing them at their grandparents one last time. It was then that I let go. I am different now. The person I became is almost unrecognizable now to my family and even myself. I am following my soul purpose and have received many messages that I am indeed the soul of my great grandmother now. An odd occurrence is that she spoke Spanish which I never have, upon losing everything I took a job bussing tables. I was able to pick up Spanish like I’ve known it my entire life. I feel that I am different. I also feel that the old soul that began as me is watching, grateful that this mission is being completed.