View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 05:14 AM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
I had to go back and have a re-read as i may have missed the point first go around. The clients individual symptoms do vary for me but the lethargy and having to wake most of them up is pretty much standard. I think that clients at a distance may not let themselves go as much as ones that are in front of you uneffected by phones, kids and such. Those that can trully relax with your hands keeping them secure may be in a calmer state of mind to experience the visual images, colours, OOBE's etc that come with the meditive state associated with transfering Reiki energy.

Kristin050585, You are not "only" a level 2, you are capable of achieving great things, which can change peoples lives.
If it works for you. That's fine. I do most if my work. While most people are sleeping. I've also learned a variety of techniques for different scenarios.

Since i do most of my healings or at least a large number. While im driving. I cant really close my eyes while doing a healing or attunement. So i do much of it by feel or sensation.

Sometimes i'll follow up with another session. When im not driving.