View Single Post
Old 14-01-2012, 11:57 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
This is in the pacific northwest. We visited an American Indian village, and we took photos inside of their homes (without going in as a sign of respect), when my husband took this photo, he thanked the native american spirits for letting us visit their village and for allowing us to photgraph their homes. And up came a few photos of orbs, which some people believe are spirits. There were MANY of them.
Here's one of the pics, tell me what you think?
Spiritlite.

I hope this works.
Spiritlite.
Hi spiritlite, Although i do believe in orbs from seeing them first hand the ones in the photo resemble the effect given by out of focus dust particles close to the lense. If you take your camera in to an old barn or garage with dusty floor, take a photo before you walk in. Then go and run around stiring up the dust and take another photo to acheive the same effect. There is a hot spot at the quarantine station here in sydney where orbs always seem to gather. What people dont realise is that it crosses directly with a dirt track that you walk across to take the photos. You can get a similar effect with heavy moisture that can be duplicated with a spray bottle.

Ive seen one red orb above my bed and many silver orbs on another occasion. My kids point to balls that appear to float around their room but i have yet to see a picture that has convinces me that the phenomonen has been captured on film.

Sorry but thats my experience anyway.