View Single Post
Old 24-08-2013, 02:28 AM
MadamStar

I believe it may be. Ever since I started wearing my moldavite (April of last year) lots of things like this have happened. My first *unusual* experience with moldavite came within a month.

I stayed up late on my computer all night, and around 3/4 am in the morning, I had the sudden urge to go to Walmart and buy printer ink. This was completely unnecessary at the time, since I really didn't have anything to print. Just before I left, I posted a music video on fb and there were people spinning fire in it. I made it to Walmart, and as I walked through the entrance, my eyes were drawn to two hippies sitting on the bench. They looked SUPER tired and abandoned. (I thought back to a time when I had to sleep on an airport floor and actually laughed to myself).

On the way out, one of them called me over. He told me they had just came back from a festival and the driver was drunk and swerving all over the place. They got out and decided it was better to wait then die by this idiot.

I was hesitant and said I didn't know them. So, *naturally* he introduced himself. I decided to give them a ride (only because I know martial arts and besides, they looked harmless). When we were driving home, we got to the topic of crystals and such. I told them it must have been the moldavite that brought me there. I was just *a little* late. They had been there for a couple hours, but I was throwing around the idea of leaving for about that amount of time. They both knew all about moldavite, and the kid gave me a amethyst crystal. He told me that he spinned fire (holy random). He also ended up being one of my better friends in that area, and helped me out many times after. You could almost say we needed each other. It was super crazy--but since that day, I accept these things as real.

Moldavite is quite strong, so sometimes you need a break from it if you begin to feel overwhelmed. It brings the universe to you. Be careful what you wish for ;)