Thread: New, 5D Earth
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Apparently - and I'm not saying I subscribe to this - when we're living in 5D reality it feels as solid as 3D. It would well be that you're already in 5D existence but you're just not aware of it, as much as you're not aware of how much space is between atoms in 3D. You might well have made the grade, which means I have too because we're talking. Hurrah!!

We don't know how 5D existence would be, whether we have bodies that float around like wisps of steam or if 5D existence is in the consciousness and no the physical bodies. So it's possible we may not need toilets. Those that are 4D physically simply can't resonate with 5D physical reality so 5D people will have to work out who cleans the toilets for themselves, no 4D skivvies. And if 5D people are going to make 4D people into skivvies, they're not so 5D after all. Cleaning the toilets is a service in any dimension, if not then what of Spirituality 101?

We are where we are for a reason and when we find that reason everything makes sense. Wanting to be in some exotic reality isn't 5D consciousness, it's only wishful thinking. We can't get past positive. negative and pushing away negative to see only the positive so how do we expect to exist in 5D reality when we can't cope with two dimensions?

We need to do a little more work that let go of fairy tales.

Greenslade, hello there.
I have read/watched some very cool stuff...during the coldest bits of the winter. Quantum physics for laymen stuff.

The gist of it was that in order to move through 4D spacetime, you live or exist in 5D. 5D is the probability space you live in, so that you are able to move and think and take action. Like a streaming film, we register our lives as a series of moment-by-moment Planck frames, strung together as a life.

Another way of thinking of it is that you exist from higher dimensions simultaneously, all at once, from birth to death. It would look like a worm tube of millions of frames of you changing over time, undulating with continual movement.

Because we can only perceive 4D one moment or "frame" at a time in 5D, we are able to make choices in each moment and experience time as concepts such as past (when we were a child, or even before our time here ), present (now), and future (when we get old, or even after our time here). This allows for measurement of time and a quantification of sorts of our physical reality, etc.

So metaphysically, the more aware of the present moment we are...and the more we are living in 5D, where we centre and consciously choose our words and deeds, in alignment with who we are at centre. So, living in 5D is automatic but realising you're living in 5D is different. I.e., maximising the experience requires awareness and mindful choice.

That's my understanding

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke