View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 03:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Question What are the lights and colors I am seeing?

I am a newbie to this forum. I have been into my spiritual awakening for about a year now. I have just recently, a few months ago started researching 3 rd eye activation, meditation, Astral Projection, OOBE and the such. As you can imagine I have been bombarded with different imformation on each subject. I started meditation practices about 2 months ago. I routinely start out my day with a morning meditation that lasts anywhere from 30 min. to as long as an hour. I sometimes use binaural beats or music to begin the sessions, usually only 10 -15 min. At some point I usually get to a state of seeing COLORS and lights that start flowing. It almost always starts out in the same pattern and color each time and then starts to flow and then come and go. Depending on what state and how effective the session is the colors seem to intensify and I will see flashes and energy spots almost like fire flys in the summertime. I usually meditate in a mostly dark room or sometimes burn a candle. I can see these lights and colors with my eyes closed to begin and can also open my eyes and the colors are usually still there and I can follow them through out the room with my eyes still open. I have had some say this is my 3rd eye opening and I have also read that this could be spirits or the opening "to the spirits". At times it is as if I can feel a presence during these colorful sessions. My question as a VERY NEW and very infant Spiritual Seeker, WHAT IS HAPPENING? Am I making this into something it's not or have some of you had similar experiences. Thanks in advance for your input.