View Single Post
Old 14-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna-prem
Hi Daz

Hi Mate .

It's not the mind fooling the individual because the mind and individual are one.

I think we could both write a book about this K.P. lol . The mind In my understandings Is the tool In which “What we are” can operate / function and experience life . I agree that It Is not separate from what we are . The mind can become a slave to the senses and can be fooled and swayed Into false Identifications . The mind can associate that what we are Is the physical and Is the person . Would you agree . The ordinary mind therefore Is seduced or even hypnotized (excuse the pun) by the illusions of the material .

Everything is karma. Every action has a reaction and its net is so intricate it is impossible to see all of the interconnections. Thus how could we ever know when someone repays their karmic debt?

Through self enquiry an Individual can become aware of Issues that need to be addressed and forgiven that are karmically tied / related . In the awareness of such the Individual along with the awareness of these Issues will feel the emotions connected to them . It will always be In the form of sufferings . Guilt, sadness, depression, self hate etc . .

When the self forgiveness process Is complete the attached emotional sufferings will be no more . That when you know when the karma has been paid / resolved / absolved / transmuted .

How do you know the hypnosis isn't the lesson they needed.

I would say that there are many many therapies available . I am Interested In many . I am a spiritual healer and have worked on a variety of illnesses / problems . What I have realized Is that any healing / therapies that another can offer an Individual will not have same effect as when the Individual self heals .

I have the utmost of respect for all healers that are In service to mankind - I am just becoming more and more aware to that the Individuals that have Issues will need to replace the energy that manifests the Issues with what we regard as self love . No-one can bring that to an individual . No reiki healers, no surgeons, no herbalists, no nutritionists, etc .

I would say the lessons If you can call It that In regards to your question “How do you know the hypnosis isn't the lesson they needed”. would be that no matter what you try or no matter what you look for that Is outside of your self It will not bring you the deep peace the deep love the deep joy that one Is looking for .

I do not concern myself with metaphysics when working with clients.

That was a bit funny K.P. you work with Individuals minds . The mind Is not of the physical . The mind Is multidimensional and Is not confined to either time or space . How can an Individual that taps Into a persons mind not be entering the world of metaphysics? Peoples Issues are not confined and do not only originate from this Incarnation or from this planet or to what we refer to as here and now .

That’s why I see the benefits of hypnotists connecting with what the soul needs . I would say the same goes for a G.P. How can a G.P. Identify and treat a patient that Is In sufferings with drugs without an awareness thats beyond their physical symptoms .

Thanks again K.P. great convo .

x daz x