View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Newbie ;)

perhaps

it may help you to understand what is exactly entailed in a reiki attunement.

depending on what the teacher is taught in their own attunements and what they add..
basically they use intent to draw the symbols in your hands,, possibly the third eye and your crown center.
there is nothing else fancy about it ! just that the symbols drawn in your crow center and hands gives you an affinity to use the symbols !.
for the mastership (reiki 3) you are taught the reiki master symbol,, how to attune others and that is all you need to know to be a reiki master.

how pranic healing works from the workshops I took is this
1. basic level
you learn how to sweep the body , do the basic chakras and orgons ,, and as you sweep each section, you charge it up with the light so the aura and chakras are no depleted.
(one thing I didn't agree with was that you get told to sweep 25 times sometimes til you feel there wasn't much blockage ,, there had to a better way)
2. intermediate level
you learn to use colours in sweeping and especially in charging..
here the colours used help you reduce the sweeping (that is good for i got weak arms ) .
3. advanced work
you learn to use purple for most everything and to access the gold colours.
you also learn to set up chakras shields , and cleanse them at a deeper level.
the developer who made this system died.. so there isn't anything new taught..
also they teach that you have to stick to the system.. and can't add anything.
(i of course broke that rule by adding in reiki symbols to the colour sendings when i charged up an area)

there is a crystal course,, and psychic defense course i didn't take them so i can't speak to that.

there are other healing modalities that may work better for you ..
quantum touch , (i recommend studying the supercharging book , though it is no longer taught in the course ).

theta healing,, this might actally work better for you for you focus on talking to the issue on the highest level (after connecting with the creator at the theta level ).

good luck :)