View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Suspended
Master
Don't get me wrong it may seem that I am mocking your theory as in your spiritual theory and I am. I do this to also see the other extreme and that is to accept it in the positive and when I do this I free myself up to perceive it in a self afflicted light so to speak. This is why we have this "Yeah Nah" concept always flowing. Although I may be accepting your "Spiritual theory" I leave room for the possibility of accepting it with a different perception, which in it's self is from another set of polar opposites being the concept of good and evil. This ofc is on a particular plain. Where this concept of Good and Evil resides. Believe it or not depending on the Evil, Good and Evil can exist in harmony. All polar opposites are connected to other polar opposites. Natural Law. I actually like the analogy of the descent to The tenth God/metaphor/realm/heavens on Earth/Tangata Whenua/WaiOra etc being "The Land Lord" as in the Natural Law holder. The Law that is written in the flesh/in the Earth/Heart.
Real Recognise Real. Unknown author.