View Single Post
Old 27-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator
Lovely replies, thank you.

It was mutual...I rescued her...she rescued me.

The one thing that was bothering me, even though she does seem like quite an advanced Soul....was that I know how confusing and sometimes weird that plane next to the Earth Plane can be. Now maybe my scant knowledge of it (as my forays into it were always fairly brief and not very well-controlled) -is from a human standpoint...and humans have all sorts of fears and insecurities, which can manifest themselves there. Perhaps I shouldn't underestimate that Soul I call "my dog". Considering she inspired me with simple wisdom and personal evolution nothing else could get through to me with.

The one thing that nagged me a bit was I found myself thinking of her as "my girl...my dog"...and then wondering if she was stuck by me in this Astral plane simply because she didn't know what else to do. I was all she knew, this home and this life was all she knew, she didn't know where else to go...

This has all taken me by surprise, to be honest. I didn't expect this. I expected her to go far away. And perhaps wait for me there, til I cross over.
Yes of course I am glad to sense , see, hear, or touch, her presence still if ever I go out of body. But I am hoping I am not holding her to this "in-between-world" in some way, because of any selfish need subconsciously in me.
The only thing that might be positive clues, are that she seems quite well and contented, very much as she normally did when alive physically. Not freaked, scared, or anything else.
So maybe I am viewing everything in a too-linear kind of way. Perhaps analyzing too much....Maybe she can be by me -as well as ascended to the place she needs to be? Both at the same time.