View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 12:17 AM
Master
this makes me think that "just apply consciousness" is a common cure for all sorts of issues, and of course there are many kinds of consciousness so to speak.. sometimes something just requires proper attention and it can unravel or reveal the reality of itself so it can be sorted out. but other times there need to be multiple levels or types of consciousness applied.

on that note, I couldn't help but think of the ethereal body as some define it and how it directly relates to the physical body. I heard that different areas of this body house different emotions and issues. things like crystal tone therapy, or sound therapy in general, mental or psychic attention, and physical manipulation like as with trigger point therapy can all help facilitate deep healing. also I suppose I should have automatically thought of my favorite healing technique upon mere mention of trigger point therapy but I wasn't reminded of it til now; that is EFT Emotional Freedom Technique.

EFT involves tapping on different points of the body, mostly on the face, upper chest, and hands. Another adaptation I read a book about called ESM Emotional Self Management, gets more specific for different issues and a variety of protocols call for tapping on set points depending on the problem or emotion rather than repeating the same points in totality which most EFT modalities do. ESM also incorporates other things like humming, eye rolling (derivative of another successful healing technique called EMDR- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), counting and such. which is one of the reasons I started thinking "just add consciousness" was a worthwhile philosophy since so many things humans can naturally do or consume are capable of wonderful healing and evolution.

Anyhow, so EFT also involves affirmations or thought field therapy. Basically you pick an issue you want to address, an emotion or pain that is bothering you. It can be extremely simple but can also get complex. Often when doing the tapping you bring up older or related issues and the goal I guess is to get to the bottom or root issue involved with the problem. It clears the way so healing can commence and increase understanding in a precious way.

There are all kinds of potential variations though, and the intensity of trigger point therapy could be combined to make the tapping portion more potent I imagine, or the mindfulness factor could make the trigger point therapy more successful. I just want to add that EFT has a lot of validity established through scientific research studies. which I find amazing, but then again once I started digging, I saw almost everything natural related to human beings is healing lol. Some of the studies of note are success cases of mental disorders like depression, anxiety, ocd, phobias and so on. there are also some about more mundane seeming things like making people better athletes and artists, improving recovery time and relieving pain and so on. and there is some investigation into brain waves or whatever that kind of technology is where they can actually see how the EFT effects the brain activity and chemistry, improving it amazingly