View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 09:09 PM
Master
Hello, this may not be related to your intended topic, but I thought it could be worth mentioning. There is a field of 'medical' or biology study Iridology which proves that the condition of the body is reflected in the irises of the eyes. So with that, when the body is toxic, stagnated, and plagued with foreign matter the irises change. It's said that there are only true blue eyes and brown eyes, and that other colorations are just conditions of the body being reflected in the eyes. And there is actually plenty of evidence showing that when people detoxify and heal the body, the eye color changes and clears up. There can be white and yellow and brown or black discoloration, and more but I am still very much a novice when it comes to Iridology.

Anyways, I think that people are good at the core and when they act inappropriately or hatefully they are not being themselves. and it seems evident that people are not as happy and positive when they are sick or hurting. physical toxicity effects the body, mind, and surely the spirit as well. but we can clear the body and mind and the being subsequently. creating a clear pathway for spirit to be more present. Again this may not be anything to do with the actual topic of the thread but hopefully it is found worth further thought and perhaps research. My favorite teacher of Iridology is Dr. Robert Morse and he shares a lot of information about healing through youtube videos. He answers people's questions and does readings of eyes in them sometimes. and also shows patients and how their eyes have changed color and cleared up through their healing