View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 02:52 PM
Hania

Help understanding

In Astral guides/angels at
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...?t=1472&page=2
I have posted the events that occured when I died a few times earlier in this life. I have my own understanding and can explain scientifically what happened and what happens now but I would like some guidance if anyone can help. I have been unable to get my head round the last event and know it was a foollish and selfish thing to do yet since then my mind has been seperate from me, it is hard to explain but I feel a pull from my chakra in my forehead and have constant buzzing noises in my ears, pain in my eyes and constant headaches. I have seen doctors about this and they have no explanation, tehy can't find anything wrong, even had a cat scan.
as I have mentioned I see auaras and can feel things from people in a hypersensitive way, because of this I am unable to make frienddships as I keep getting feelings that are uncomfortable from people and see colours that match while they are saying other things. This disturbs me greatly as I once was an extremely outgoing person, had my own business that involved a lot of communication and contacxt with people, now I cant stand it and have cut myself off. Can anyone give me some help and advice to sort this out?