Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 12:55 AM
Master
hello thanks for sharing, I am curious what kinds of meditating you both do or did in these instances.

some things I enjoy doing spiritually are spending time in nature, gazing and marveling at flowers and the Sun and trees and leaves and water, etc. lol.. filling up my chest cavity with that divine splendor that is just overwhelming. I also love to make art but I haven't made much recently so it's moreso the ideas circulating about creating it that I've been musing on. I guess this answers what I enjoy and also what nurtures me. I also love learning about the gifts we have available here, or what we as humans can do to ourselves or each other, or other things, that elicit healing and evolution. I haven't been that in touch with my spiritual side in a kind of long time so this is the beginning of a reunion for me here on the forum and it's been very helpful I think. The most profound healing technique I've found or had the pleasure of doing is EFT Emotional Freedom Technique and that can really change perspective and grant paradigm shifting which is important to me with an over-busy mind

I also like sound healing like the tao/dao sound I guess it is; a guy who helps me with his version of EFT has me do an exercise at the beginning where we say "I am a godly creation following my own nature, independent of the affairs of others" and then deep breath and the tdoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwvvvvwwwwwwwwwwvvvvwwwwwhhhhh sound lol

just soaking up the reality of the wonderful world and potential we have here as the beings we are lights up my life and thank you for sharing your positivity and practices

oh I like DrVirtual7's sound healings, very interesting take he has on it though I must say he's made tons of videos and I wish that many weren't necessary lol.. I do try to focus more on the positive and don't need help being aware of the negative side of things so some of the topics are iffy, but he's said some things that made a lot of sense to me. I used to listen to another ki kaz a lot but I honestly don't trust most people making supposedly healing sound videos.