View Single Post
Old 17-05-2016, 05:52 AM
Master
I think most people would be afraid to know when they were going to die. The only aspect of death that still bothers me is when a baby or small child dies. I had to carry a dead baby in my arms once until we found a suitable resting place for her.

There is just something about the death of a child that is a lot different than the death of those who are other than a child. Maybe its’ about their innocence or the fact that they did not get a chance to really experience human life.

Generally people respond differently to how someone dies; if it were a suicide the response is different than if they died from a heart attack, or if it were a homicide the response is different, and in my case if it is a baby or small child I feel differently about their death.

I do not question why people die but have often wondered about the death of a baby who has only been here for a few days or weeks, etc. In my opinion there does exist the possibility that everyone chooses the time and date, and even method, of their death prior to being born? I’m just guessing here because I really don’t know.