View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings,

Is there such a thing as Hell?

In reflection of how you have so far lived your life this time around - what do you envisage will be your experiences after you have physically died?

Will you be subjected to a painful Hell?

Or will it be shown to you where you have gone wrong in relation to the spiritual laws of this universe and allow you to experience the hurt you have caused until you understand the heavenly experiences shown to you?

If there is a hell is all about perspective. Hell is a mental experience just like heaven.

Some say space is perhaps an illusion generated by our minds. There's many theories surrounding space so it could be an illusion and therefore heaven and hell cannot be locations. Just wanted to point that out aswell. It might be hard to see how space isn't real though.

What might be hell to one person might not be that bad and scary to another person. There's no definite answer to if hell is real or not as our experience of things varies aswell as how we think of things.

Remember we all deserve the best. We go through hardships which we may not like all the time but we all want happiness. By living good in this life we can create a good afterlife but there's no punishment involved. I think some hardships has a purpose like for example i got Asperger and this causes lots of hardships in my life. I also got some other disorders so there's suffering indeed. Anyway i think most of my suffering isn't meant to be only enough to make me realise my life purpose, be a better person and learn to not suffer. So in some cases a little bit of suffering can help you learn to not suffer but most suffering isn't needed for our spiritual growth.

Love to all. Blessings everyone.