View Single Post
Old 13-05-2012, 03:27 AM
MRDazzle

Spirit Attachment

**copied from my welcome post**

hi everyone, I found this thread and I feel that someone here will probably be able to help me. I'm new here. HOWDY! Late Sept 2010, my Aunt, came to stay with our family. She has always been a lost soul, alcoholic, lesbian, broke, artist but she always faked out people into believing she was fun loving, loved to party, loved music. She was running away from something, broken relationship, jail time from driving drunk, and debt, I think all three honestly. She lived in our house for a month and then drove to Treasure Island and committed suicide on my birthday Oct 25, 2010. I had to get her car out of impound with all her belongings. I had to deal with debtors, family and her friends wanting her things. For the past year in a half, I have been feeling angry, tired, depressed, drank more wine than ever, unexplained groin and leg pain, suicidal, and I have no motivation. I fear for my own life, but also, I fear that it is breaking up my family. My Husband has been a godsend through it all and I think he prays for me secretly.
Can you help?
I recognize that I am not myself.. and I feel I cannot control my own thoughts and that I'm not in charge. It's a weird feeling being in a glass box where everyone can see me but it's not really me and they can't hear me calling out for help.