View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 06:43 PM
Master
Specific reason for traveling as four people? Are you referring to my group or something else you've run across?

In terms of my group 4 is the number of people who fit comfortably in the Crystal Sanctum, a space I've made for spiritual work which maintains a 244.5 Mhz field. The field it's self is very useful for higher dimensional OBE travel.

Regarding the megalithic structures, these are my thoughts and hypothesis only and based on very little imperial truths.
I believe we humans are migrants to earth, or partially so, more like hybrids created from a biped on existing on earth combined with a DNA from colonists from other planets.
It is my current suspicion that all the megalithic structures across the planet (Those built with stones so large that we still do not have the type of cranes and lifts to be able to move such large stones) are left over from a time in which Earth was colonized by space faring races who were able to laser cut these large stones out of mountains and move them great distances and stack them into the remains of megalithic structures which still dot the earth.
I believe many of the structures were rocket launch pads later re-claimed and temples were built on them.

I suspect other types of structures like Stonehenge which were made out of rocks bearing large amount of quartz crystals were energy plants which carried communications and which technology of those times operated on much as our electrical lines do today, and that they also operated a giant solstice clocks marking the movement of stars across the heavens.

While technology based on subtle energy's like geopathic energy, magnetism and zero point energy is widely and dramatically suppressed it none the less gets 'rediscovered' and patents get applied for every year for machines and technology running of this energy.
Nicola Tesla alone spent much of his life learning how to harness and use this energy, he is far from the only one, a little bit of research will unearth a very long suppressed history of alternate energy and it's huge potential.

I believe in times before the last Ice Age we were part of a very advanced culture which used zero point energy/subtle energy as its main fuel, and some of the non burial pyramids like the main Giza plateau pyramids are just old power plants which are no longer producing energy to any significant extent due the Nile's altered course away from the bases of the pyramids which used running water in underground chambers to further gather energy.