View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna-prem
Hi Daz,

Why not? We fooled the mind into thinking we have the problem to begin with.

I would invite you to consider though, that hypnosis is not fooling the mind anymore than believing we have a problem has.

Hi Again K.P.

Thanks for your thoughts . Interesting convo .

After an Individual has been subjected to hypnotic suggestion can that same Individual dance around believing that they are a chicken . Is the mind fooling the Individual In that respect .

If we take your analogy of the child having a fear of dogs for discussion .

My approach regarding self healing and self empowerment will come to fruition when the Individual Is experiencing the realization as to why he/she feels the way they do . All Is linked to the soul and what the soul needs to experience within mind . To absolve and transmute fears within the experiences of life one must be In self love mode .

Perhaps the child who Is fearful of dogs mistreated animals and subjected them to pains and sufferings In their past Incarnation . The karmic wheel perhaps In motion . In Effect . Does the Individual through hypnotic suggestion repay their karmic debt by altering their mind set from a fearful state to a empowered state .

What Is then happening to what the soul Is In need of .

What happens to the soul experience of an Individual that Is very down and sad within themselves that undergoes positive affirmations that alters their experience of expressing sadness . This Is what I experienced and It had everything to do with past life energies coming to the fore because I was self enquiring as to what needed healing within myself .

I deserved to feel sad . I needed to feel sad . That Is the point . Self forgiveness self love Is the process that heals .

If I had at that time hypnosis where that Influence was suggestive In that I am worthy of happiness or that I am happy and all Is well In my life and of myself then that would actually be counterproductive as to which was naturally unfolding via emotional expression .

Wouldn’t or couldn’t a powerful hypnotic session stem or suppress the flow of what was needed to be expressed?

I would say that In those Instances the hypnotist needs to be In touch or In tune with the patient on a soul level would you agree? In order to be sure that they are not overriding a soul lesson .

Do hypnotists connect with their patients on a soul level .

Thanks again K.P.

x dazzle x