View Single Post
Old 17-05-2017, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Thousands of jesus christs walking around.....that`s heaven on earth,love everywhere,peace and beauty in all.
or would we all get used to it? and get bored and search for more,,,maybe,maybe not.

Jesus with an active kundalini is not a great comment,,,,maybe jesus with a nuclear powered kundalini would be a better comparison

I don`t know your experience of kundalini but i know you ask questions about it.....most ways to activate it take years so i would suggest seek shaktipat and if you are ready it will come,but YOU have to take the first big step and show your commitment and love to and for yourself

Ha, yes I do ask a lot of questions about kundalini, but not because I want it activated right now, I'm very happy to follow the kundalini yoga way of clearing the channels first.

I have activated prana, and it is somewhat similar but there are also differences which I like to examine.

Barrynu, do you relate to this article:

http://www.innerexplorations.com/chmystext/isit.htm

The part I mean is the second section, written by a Christian - Philip St. Romain - trying to understand his kundalini experience, which he views as positive, but he still wants to examine it (don't be put off by the title). He uses the term 'loss of affective ego' to describe what to me sounds like what you were describing in an earlier post.