View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 05:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
So how about expressing spirit within the body? I was thinking today what if what we are capable of in our energy bodies is immense, something like Jesus was able to manifest through his body, and this might be the point of being in a body, not just searching for and finding spirit.

I agree, incarnating in a body should make sense, and figuring out how to use our bodies (definately including our energy body aspect) fully might make enough sense of why we are here.

spirit is expressing itself through my body constantly now and my mind/brain/personality/ego are all trying to catch up.

I believe the reason we incarnated was to live as spirit in physicality..a merge between the fluidity of spirit and the strength/solidness of physicality.....a problem arose because of the strength of physicality.

Jesus had an active kundalini and physicality crucified him....could he have stopped the crucifixion????we dont know but he did prove there is more than physicality as he came back from the dead and was blazing with Energy...spirit in physical form but he didn`t stick around for too long,,why not????
I find it strange that in 2000 years no one has matched what he did so i think that proves the strength of physical form over the fluid spirit.
A merge is what is required but if you stay too long in spiritual activities or too long in physical activities then the merge becomes harder....jump into the pool and go as deep as you can(any way you can,there are no rules) and get out again and walk on the solid earth