View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 01:21 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmahuasquero
Thanks for the replies. I too am from the United Kingdom.

As such maybe you will understand a slight dilemma I'm struggling with to do with Sport.

I like seeing human abilities showcased. I think as we are all equal that given time we can all achieve these energetic precise movements and agility but in our own unique way.

However, all sport is not about that. It's about being the best, or duality, one against another, for win or loss.

Like I said my spirituality seems to be speeding up. I'm a Liverpool fan. Have been 30 years. Never seen them win the Premiership and now it's about to happen it also feels like the exact time I should stop supporting a team as somehow it feels like dividing the human consciousness. It's hard to explain.

I've always said I support football first and Liverpool second. The whole sport / competition thing though seems in contrast to spirituality for me.

It just one of those things that troubles my mind. Something that needs letting go.

I'm still watching the match today and routing for a win, damn it. I just think highly evolved races elsewhere in the universe don't sit back on a weekend and watch their team beat another one.... or watch anything at all on a strange entertainment box

Seems to me that you are awakening Pharmahuasquero.Join in the Forum discussions.