View Single Post
Old 14-04-2014, 05:39 PM
Sebby

I have a good phobia to have; I have a fear of alcohol and drugs, to the extent that for a long time I wouldn't take so much as a head ache pill no matter how much my head hurt. This comes from my very previous life before this, I died of a heroin overdose in the mid 70's, and to this day I've been in "a drug rehab" so to speak. I've had to avoid my soulmates out of which many are addicted to something, so I've been very alone... Luckily they have all pulled through although many of them took drugs in this life time, but have kicked the habit. :) I reincarnated into a small town in Finland - very, very anti-drug culture, perfect for an "out patient" like me. I hated everything drug-related, 60's and 70's rock - although I'm a rock fan - all drug-related movies to the extent that I fall asleep during Trainspotting or other "drug movies" even if I try to watch them in a few minutes even though I can watch anything else without difficulty.

Only after remembering my past lives and connecting with my soulmates (telepathically) I figured out the reason why I was this strict on my rule of no nothing ever.