View Single Post
Old 25-06-2019, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerramineLightvoid
It's pretty depressing that you think that is a "connection" of some sort. Interaction is interaction, connection is meaningful but interaction is just... doing a job.

I am saying I can't seek it, because it won't have me. Even if I wanted it, I couldn't have it. So I learn a different way of being than to go out of my way to get it, or to rely upon it.

I'm not sure what's depressing about it. Although truth can feel annoying or inconvenient to us sometimes. Doesn't mean it's not the truth though.

All of us are seeking something on here imo, it's a connection of some sort. If you want to put it as doing a job then fine, we need others to do the job though, or why else would we have made the effort and signed up to this forum.

Even if someone were a hermit in the woods, being as self sufficient as much as humanly possible, they'd still be reliant on something other than themself. They'd need the surroundings as a support for starters. Plus they'd be relying on others not to polute the air they'd breath. Where ever we're living atm. If in a city for instance, we need water, food, electricity etc. Internet! Other people are helping to provide this for us. Yes, a lot can be learnt by someone being on there own. Further development is provided by interaction with others though. Interaction is connection in some form or another. Even if for the few miniutes while posting on this forum or reading it.