View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 03:55 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Thank you. I was asking for as much information, and as much detail you're willing to spend time on.

I hypnotize myself too, give suggestions, have q&a sessions with my guide, and regress / progress in time and space.

If you don't mind maybe you can detail a little about deepening, and (if any) visualization methods you're successfully using.

By the way, your mosquito problem and solving made me think (humorously) about employing it against other "beings" that might pick on others (aka bullies).

Absolutely. I'd love to hear what techniques you use, as well.

I often use the classic staircase. I use that at least once. I let my mind define and elaborate the staircase and then, as I descend (of course with the also-classic deeper, more relaxed statements), I intentionally engage my senses... what am I feeling on this step, how does it feel under my hand, what does it look like now, what do my muscles feel like as they take a step down. I find that the more I can center my conscious mind into the reality of the staircase and the moment of taking the step down, the deeper I go.

I also use a pulsing technique at times. When I can feel the pulsing of my body rhythms, I focus on that and use my breath to lengthen it (coinciding with my specific deepening statements again, of course).

I also set up the noises of the room, where as I pay attention to another technique, if my mind becomes aware of another noise, I will use this noise to automatically send me deeper (of course, I know that if the noise means danger, that will overrule my trance).

I also use different body-awareness techniques, though these are usually near the beginning. Creating a feeling of light and heavy simultaneously in a body part or addressing one part after another and guiding its relaxation.

Generally, the staircase and the pulsing are the techniques that bring me to the deepest levels. Those, with the addition of the noise triggers.

That's interesting about the bully idea. I've not used this technique to modify my relationship with big persons of this earth, just the tiny ones. Also connecting with different aspects of reality. It's pretty amazing and I am in awe every time. I usually experience a communion with what I'm focusing on. For instance, in the mosquito example, I had what I can only describe as a 'download' of what it means to be mosquito.

Can you tell me about a time/space example that you've had? I've never tried that so I'd love to hear how that works for you.