View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 07:16 PM
Knower

One example that I have is when I changed the nature of my relationship with mosquitoes.

I used to be horribly bitten by mosquitoes. The problem was that I would have extreme reactions to the bites. It got so bad that I started having issues where my arm or leg would swell up to become hard, itchy lumps... like my whole forearm... with red striations leading up from my elbow. It actually scared the doctors.

So I put myself into a deep, deep trance and, from that deep place, connected in with the consciousness of mosquitoes. From there, we created a new agreement where it became known to mosquito-kind that I would no longer be able to serve as a source of sustenance for them.

So.... after that: no more mosquito bites. Completely none for 15 years. I got one shortly after my sister died, but I believe that was because the unexpected death of my sister had significantly change in both my vibration and my endocrine emissions. However, that was the only bite that I had in 25 years since doing this trance/meditation.

So, there are two reasons why this could have worked:
1. I reached an agreement with the consciousness of mosquitoes, or
2. The story and the agreement was an impetus to my changing my endocrine emissions so that I am not 'tasty' to mosquitoes.

Either way, and I'm not stuck on which, it worked and the reason it worked was because I put myself into a very, very deep trance and had that experience.

Similar trance happenings are less easy to explain but they always involve my putting myself into a deep (very deep) trance and setting up a vibrational connection with an aspect of reality. Each time, I have had success in what the reason was for.