View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 01:02 PM
Knower
Hey guys cheers for the replies. Unfortunately avoidance is out of the question as we are in close quaters together.

I get the projecting ourselves onto others that is something that i consider deeply whenever i dealing with something or someone in this manner the first thing i ask is what am i proecting or what is it in me that im recognising which is bugging me lol.

Something i have been considering over the past few days is perhaps these people are projecting onto us? I know i have done it to others in the past though i feel i have made steps to accept myself wholy as you say, perhaps such a sudden change from our perspective still leaves their perspective in the same way expecting this snapiness which is why we feel this pressure etc ... so basically they are projecting their anger or sadness onto us ? I know whenever i'm feeling good a family member will bombard me with are you alright you seem down and i will feel this emotion around me though with this it doesnt really effect me anymore as i have cut the chord emotionally due to the manipulation.

Something i did try the other day, i was reading something about this energy pressure and it mentioned to pull this energy within and spread it around the body, at first it made me feel a little ill but the have since been feeling better with this pressure not bothering me as much though it is still there a little. Anyway cheers for the replies yo !