View Single Post
Old 25-08-2017, 11:46 PM
Ascender

Hello Iamit. Thanks for your post. If I have understood correctly we do have similar views concerning the aspects of "oneness" so far touched upon.

I began using discussion forums about 15-16 yrs ago always using the same username. I have never used any of the more modern social media accounts however. All of the previous discussion forums used have now disappeared. Two themes have been the focus of the majority of posts which I have made, unity--the oneness of all which is--being one of those themes. (hence the choice of username)

The reason I mention all this is that in all that time I had not been in contact with anyone who seemed to share similar views re "oneness".--which I have found suprising because I am sure that there are many who do so and who have done so. Discovering that your views are similar I find heartening.

I have few records of past posts to the now defunct forums, but have found the following posted in 2006 and which has some relevance to our discussion I think.

"----the logic inherent in "all is one and I am inevitably included" is waiting to be recognised and incorporated into that consciousness---."

Good wishes petex