View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
It isn't a law.

I like your (whole) answer and will agree on this. Actually I am not really a believer in laws, neither really in free will. I do believe there is a nature to things, and that maybe LoA is one of many ways that tries to explain something that really cannot fully be put into words. Personally I like something from Quantum I call Magnetic Resonance that is a theory that everything is an attraction between two equal opposites, and how there either is resonance or dissonance in the field between them. Now I had a strong personal experience one night where I was shown this, and how well it is in place in my life... thus it makes sense for me to perceive the world this way. Also now see the main point of yoga is to create resonance in my life; and it equally makes sense that if everything is vibration, then I have to be in the vibrational altitude of what I desire to resonate with. To me that is how I understood LoA when I heard it; still I agree that it is not a law. I do not see the underlying nature of reality to have any laws at all. Maybe that is just the Anarchist in me speaking... haha